The program features presenters who address the issues that impact our industry ranging from practical case studies to the latest research on asset management strategies for the ageing electrical grid infrastructure.
We invite delegates to:
- Learn about all aspects of HV and MV power equipment from specification and design to manufacturing, maintenance, diagnostic testing, end of life assessment and failure analysis.
- Listen to real-life case studies with practical solutions.
- Engage with world class speakers, industry contacts and like-minded professionals.
- Use methods and tools presented to better manage your high voltage and medium voltage assets.
- Be exposed to new and innovative products on display throughout the trade exhibition.
Who should attend
Electrical engineers / Engineering graduates/ Project & Asset managers /Maintenance managers/ Business Development managers / Consultants / Procurement specialists / Electrical equipment suppliers / Service providers and manufacturers