CALL FOR PAPERS
TechCon® SEA Planning Committee is looking to develop a high-quality program and invite speakers and presenters to share technical knowledge and information.
Papers will be selected on the basis of the quality of abstract, originality, topicality, and relevance to the 2019 theme of “Life-Management of HV and MV Power Equipment”.
An abstract should contain the following elements:
- Name(s) of all presenters
- Position in the organization
- Organisation Name
- Organisation Address
- Contact details – Email/ Mobile
- Paper Title
- Introduction/Objective - a brief statement of your paper
- Methods/design - describe the research, outcome, measures and statistical methods used
- Results - list the most important findings
- Biographical information - 50 words max
- Headshot in high resolution - .jpg or .gif
Abstracts must be submitted on or before 1 December 2018 by email to email@example.com with a maximum of 500 words, formatted as a word document using Arial 10p size.
The general terms and conditions are:
- All paper proposals must meet the format requirements specified by the Conference Organisers.
- The Conference Organisers reserves the right to refuse material that does not meet requirements or is deemed inappropriate in either content or size.
- Required documents must be submitted online. Abstracts, bio notes, portrait photos, and papers will not be accepted in hard copy format or by fax.
- Submission of a proposal will be regarded as acceptance of these conditions.
- Paper acceptance will be advised no later than 15 December 2018. Details of the required format for Final papers will be sent to presenters with notification of paper acceptance.
- No guarantee can be given for the inclusion of material supplied after the date’s specified above. Due to printing deadlines, the following dates are not negotiable and no extensions will be permitted.
Non Commercial Guidelines
TechCon® SEA conferences are non-commercial forums for the sharing of electrical equipment maintenance practices and related issues with our clients and prospective users. Accordingly, all presenters should refrain from specific product endorsements and avoid the use of brand names as much as practical. Under no circumstances should the session podium be used as a place for direct promotion of a speaker’s product service, or monetary self-interest.
Presenters from any session podium must refrain from overt statements or pointed humour that disparages the rightful dignity and social equity of any individual or group.
The Conference Organisers reserve the right to reproduce and distribute TechCon® SEA Proceedings. The proceedings are a collection of written papers submitted by conference presenters and are made available to conference attendees and for purchase by the public.
Best Paper/Presentation Awards
Best Paper & Best Presentation Awards are judged by your peers and awarded to papers of outstanding quality. Award Presentations take place on the last day of the Conference prior to the close of the conference.
Please click on the REGISTER button and choose SPEAKER OPTION to register.
CLICK HERE to download Call for Papers template
CLICK HERE to download the Paper template
CLICK HERE to download the PPT template